Tetanus

I still haven't finished the second book I brought from Portugal but I'm working on it. Stendhal's mature descriptions about love can make the coldest heart believe that it's possible to build a noble and yet enchanted character. But while I was still wondering with this possibility waiting at urgency room at the UCL Hospital a homeless man pretending to be hurt to spend the night in a warm place crashed is voice harshly into my reading: -Hey! - he said to another homeless man that had shamelessly converted two chairs into his own bed - Give people some room! - needless to say that there was enough seating for everyone. We defended the sleeping man. -It's alright! There's enough room for everybody. - Who da fuck asked you something?? I'm homeless too and this guy is here taking a piss at us. - He then moved away grumbling. I tried to get back to the XIX century thoughts about love, but after 10 minutes a security guy came and woke the homeless -Excuse me sir you have to seat. This is not a sleeping place. -Yes! No No! This no sleep. I'm in pain! - He replied and sat for 1 minute until the security left the waiting room. He then covered himself with a blanket and went back to sleep. The other homeless went for a walk in the Hospital.
Last week I cut myself deep to the bone with a knife, my tetanus shot is out of date and I developed strange red spot around my ring finger. I'm afraid I have tetanus and the homeless guy is now loudly snoring his pain away. Fuck reality I'm going back to the rubescent XIX century dames and spiritous men that ride horses in the morning.

 PS: I got a tetanus shot and antibiotics (for free). It's probably just an infection but if my jaw gets stiff please share and improve the civil monetary system book.

Mensagens populares