Ricardo Villalobos at Fuse/Brussels/Belgium: Fiasco!

The over-crowded dance area and the vanilla sent smoke from the smoke machine were enough too convince anyone to leave. But I stood, believing I could have a little fun dancing to good music after almost two months in the too calm city of Den Bosch.
I realized again of the german minimal techno decadence. I start to believe that dance music has a different audience here in the northern european countries. Allow me to define it has a less lucid public. After five years of Cologne techno dance floors domination, Villalobos shouldn´t be happy when the crowd goes wild every time he drops the bass. There is more to sound than making euphoria out of excited-idiot-techno-pill-heads with slight too subtile tweak moves. We decided to leave after 50 minutes of Ricardo Villalobos. Shame on him...
Playhouse T-shirt

Mensagens populares